The NATSAP Exhibit Area is a focal point of the Conference. It’s a place to:
- meet face-to-face with Conference attendees (stakeholders and decision makers);
- launch new products; and
- showcase programs and services.
By exhibiting at the NATSAP Annual Conference, you will have a chance to meet over 600 professionals who assist young people beleaguered by emotional and behavioral difficulties. These professionals represent therapeutic schools, residential treatment programs, wilderness programs, outdoor therapeutic programs, young adult programs and home-based residential programs.
There will be many activities taking place in the Exhibit Hall that will generate high traffic volume, including registration, coffee breaks, lunch, and afternoon refreshment breaks. Exhibitors should also consider one of the many available sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
Please note: Exhibition space is open to NATSAP members in all categories, as well as outside vendors of goods and services. Non-member programs are prohibited from exhibiting.
The National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs serves as an advocate and resource for innovative organizations which devote themselves to society’s need for the effective care and education of struggling young people and their families. NATSAP is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. NATSAP represents therapeutic schools, residential treatment programs, wilderness programs, outdoor therapeutic programs, young adult programs and home-based residential programs. NATSAP has over 162 member programs and schools, 127 individual affiliate members, and serves over 17,000 students and their families.
Contact Melissa Lawson at email@example.com or (301) 986-8770 for details about exhibiting, sponsorships, and advertising opportunities.
Interested in being an exhibitor at our 2013 Annual Conference in Irvine, CA? Click here to download our 2013 Annual Conference Exhibitor Prospectus.
Click here to view the list of 2012 NATSAP Annual Conference exhibitors.
EXHIBIT SPACE IS NOW SOLD OUT! If you are interested in exhibiting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot on the waiting list.
Following is the list of 2013 NATSAP Annual Conference exhibitors:
- Advantages Online Private School
- American HealthCare Lending
- Alere Toxicology
- Bellefaire/Monarch Center for Autism
- Benchmark Transitions
- Blueprint Education
- Breakwater Expeditions
- CatchClub & Simia-OutdoorActions
- CBI Insurance Agency
- Collegiate Coaching Services
- CooperRiis Healing Community
- Cottonwood Tucson
- Echo Springs Transition Study Center
- The Family Bridge
- Gray Wolf Ranch
- Hawley & Associates
- Independent Small Programs Alliance
- The Joint Commission
- Laurel Springs School
- Lawrence Hall Youth Services
- Newport Academy
- New Directions for Young Adults
- Northbound Treatment Services
- Optimum Performance Institute
- Outdoor Behavioral Healthcare Industry Council
- Parent Coach Professionals
- ReSTART Internet Addiction Recovery
- Rose Hill Center
- Soltura Workshops
- Spectrum College Transition Program
- Spruce Mountain Inn
- Wellspring Academy of California