Share Positive Treatment Stories
If you have alumni or alumni families that would like to submit a positive treatment story to NATSAP, we'd love to hear their story! NATSAP would love to highlight the great work our members have done to help youth's and their families through treatment. These stories will provide an opportunity for community around positive treatment stories, as well as serve as a catalyst for improvements across the field. To access the form, you must be signed into the NATSAP Member Portal, and if you have any questions about logging in, contact [email protected]. Once you log in, you may share the direct form link with your alumni families:
Many families and children have experienced the positive impact experienced positive impacts through treatment at our programs. Are you willing to share your positive experiences from residential or wilderness treatment?
- Please keep audio or video clips to 3 minutes
- An appropriate written testimony should be around 450 words
It is not necessary to include your name or the name of the program. You may share as many or as few details as you feel comfortable. Please respect confidentiality and refrain from identifying fellow clients, staff, or therapists.
Some things to consider including:
- Your journey to the decision to seek treatment at a wilderness/residential program
- How treatment impacted your family as a whole
- The time period during which treatment occurred and how long you were there
- If your feelings around treatment have changed or evolved since your time at a program
- How you are doing now
Share a Positive Testimonial