Link n' Learn
Link ‘n Learn is a relationship-building workshop, and is a means for educational consultants and member programs to become better acquainted. The NATSAP/IECA Link ‘n Learn is limited to 18 to 25 member programs and 15 - 22 educational consultants.
The programs and educational consultants will be scheduled to meet each other over a series of appointments, lasting 20 minutes. At the end of each appointment, a NATSAP representative will signal the participants to move on to the next appointment.
This is a great opportunity for educational consultants to learn more about specific programs and widen their knowledge base for the benefits of the children and families that they serve. The Link ‘n Learn workshop is free to educational consultants. Hotel accommodations (1 night) at the hotel in Washington, D.C., the Tuesday evening reception, breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided at no cost to you. NOTE: Travel expenses are not covered.
The next Link n' Learn workshop will be held in conjunction with IECA's Fall Conference.
Dates: November 14-15, 2017
Location: Washington, DC
Tuesday, November 14
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Appointments for Programs and Educational consultants
| 3:00 PM
| 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday, November 15
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
8:00 AM – 11:40 AM
Appointments for Programs and Educational Consultants
Reminder to NATSAP Member Programs:
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, to NATSAP Member Programs only. The only restriction is that programs may register for only ONE Link ‘n Learn per calendar year, unless otherwise notified. This will enable more programs to have an opportunity to participate, and will also ensure that educational consultants are meeting with a wide array of programs.
Attention Educational Consultants:
If you register for Link ‘n Learn and then must cancel for any reason, by virtue of registering, you agree to find a replacement educational consultant for your place on the roster. Please let us know who the replacement is at the time of your cancellation. We thank you for your participation and support of Link ‘n Learn.
Link 'n Learn is designed for those who are currently qualified to see therapeutic clients. IECA Members participating in Link 'n Learn will receive continuing education credit.
Ed Consultants - Registration is now closed for Education Consultants.
Programs - Registration is now closed for programs.
Participating Programs - REGISTRATION FOR PROGRAMS IS NOW FULL!
- Auldern Academy
- Bayes Achievement Center
- Blue Fire Wilderness Therapy
- Calo Teens
- EDGE Learning & Wellness Collegiate Community
- Journey Home
- Lakemary Center
- Legacy Outdoor Adventures
- Logan River Academy
- New Haven RTC
- Open Sky Wilderness Program
- Oxbow Academy
- PRN for Families
- Second Nature
- Solstice RTC
- Spring Ridge Academy
- Summit Achievement
- SUWS of the Carolinas and Phoenix Outdoor
- True North Wilderness Program
- Youth Care
Participating Ed Consultants- - REGISTRATION FOR PROGRAMS IS NOW FULL!
- Dale W. Dingledine, PhD, Educational Directions, Inc.
- Renee Goldberg, E.D., Educational Options
- Brad Hoffman, My Learning Springboard
- Faya R. Hoffman, My Learning Springboard
- Patricia Murphy, Life Compass Partners
- Richard Kardon, Educational Counseling Pro
- Jacy Perkins, Life Compass Partners
- Jesse Quam, LCSW, ACSW; John Huie & Associates
- Kristen Sadowski, Independent Educational Consultant
- Laura Seese, Ph. D., Educational Advancement Associates
- Paul Vespe, PSV Learning, LLC
- Kristie Campbell, Therapeutic Placement Solutions
- Kathy Nauta, Elm Street Placements
- Lon Woodbury, Woodbury Reports
- Jennifer Platek, PilarRay Educational Consulting
- Lisa Vella, Vella Consulting Inc
- Mindy Goodman, New Chapters Consulting