Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Clearview Horizon, Inc.
Update profile picture
Invalid file format or file exceeds maximum size
Allowed file formats are .GIF,.JPG,.PNG,.BMP
The maximum file size allowed is 1 MB
Delete current profile picture
54 Serenity Ln
Heron, MT 59844-9502
Therapeutic Boarding School
Mary Louise Thielbahr
Mary Louise Thielbahr
Is College Prep Available?
Female Only, as assigned at birth
Individual Psychotherapy Available?
Is Financial Aid Available?
Are you Nonprofit or For Profit?
Are you SEVIS Approved?
Clearview Girls Academy is a therapeutic boarding school for girls ages 12 – 18. 2021 will celebrate our 25th year in operation as one of the longest running therapeutic boarding schools in the West. Families place their daughter with Clearview because we are clinically driven with highly experienced, fully licensed therapists. Students engage in regular, one-on-one sessions with their assigned therapist, attend regular video-conferencing sessions with their family, and participate in daily group therapy sessions. Therapy methods available include Trust Based Relational Intervention, Equine Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Experiential Therapy, Reality Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Wilderness Therapy, and Neurofeedback. Additionally, Clearview provides specialized therapists that are trained in EMDR and Lifespan Integration for our students needing deep trauma work.
Parents who send their daughter to Clearview will see:
- Licensed professional therapists that are constantly evaluating your daughter's treatment plan to ensure a high impact, personalized therapeutic experienced
- In-house Neurofeedback mapping and training services
- Life coaches that are nurturing and caring while also providing valuable life skills development to prepare your daughter for coming home, getting a job, and going to college
- Diverse activity programming from skiing to river rafting trip to yoga
- Experienced onsite nursing team for med management
- Teachers that know how to meet your daughter where she is at academically and get her moving!
- Parent workshops that provide communication tools to help the whole family system
- Bible study each week and church on Sundays
- Joint Commission accredited
- A team of crusaders whose mission it is to create safe space for healthy growth to light her path
All of this wrapped in the warm embrace of Mother Nature, as only Montana can provide. We are thankful and grateful for the opportunity to serve your family.
12 - 18
14 - 18 months
5 to 12
NATSAP- Full Member; Better Business Bureau (BBB); American Association of Christian Counselors AACC
Licensure and Accreditation
Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS); Joint Commission; Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF); Cognia
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), The Joint Commission
ADD/ADHD, ASD, Adoption/Attachment Issues, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Divorce Issues, Eating Disorders
Failure to Launch, Grief, Learning Disability, Low Self-Esteem, OCD, Self harm or cutting
Sexual Addictions, Social/emotional or psychiatric issues, Substance Abuse, Trauma